In "Drawings in SVG format. Part 1 - Draft Standard" is an example of the object model of the drawing, reference scale and line styles.
Building on the basic principles of drawing for 2D Compass-graphic set up a test alpha version of the library exports to SVG.
The library works to the version of "Compass graphic" 9 and above. Connected as all the usual library.
archive of the library and test example
The list of possible options:
- type of document - drawing a standard or custom size,
- the default skin only - The drawing Design. The first sheet
- export of species with color and scale
- export layers indicating color
- Export of graphic elements: line, arc, circle, point, NURBS, ellipse, rectangle, polyline.
Test your drawing file, more than 3,000 items.
When you export the selected parameters both for the printing:
- black (black and white)
- established for the species (the color of the species)
- set for the layer (the color of the layer)
- set for the object (as normally displayed in a Compass-graphic )
You can display all the thin lines.
Comparative table of the file size in different formats
|File||The result, byte|
|Чертеж.cdw (Compass-graphic 9)||182 828|
|Zip file Чертеж.cdw (Compass-graphic 9)||69 274|
|The result of the export file Чертеж.cdw in unnamet.svg||306 678|
|Zip фай unnamet.svg||55 763|
|Bitmap file, format .PNG||57 384|
Note: When you export comments were recorded and the class members asked for in the form of "line-type-1" instead of a short "lt1". For the Compass-graphic is not used the latest version.